Check out the awesome new Coolster QG-213A youth off-road motorcycle for great features like a powerful 110cc, 4-stroke engine, disc brakes and even electric start. The QG-213A dirt bike weighs in at a respectable 154 pounds and can carry up to 110 pounds, making it light enough for young riders and strong enough for more experienced kids. A fully automatic transmission is perfect for teaching kids the basics of riding without having to worry about wrestling the clutch or grinding gears. Riders can focus on balance, handling, and stopping. The Coolster bike has the same inverted front fork suspension and mono link rear suspension found on name brand bikes, but costs much less. There's even a CDI ignition system for smooth firing under all engine load conditions. Available in several colors.
- Model: QG-213A
- Engine: 4-stroke, air-cooled, single cylinder
- Displacement: 110cc
- Max Horsepower:
- Max torque: 6.18/5,500 (N.m/r/min)
- Bore x stroke: 52.4 x 49.5 mm
- Max speed: 31 mph
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: Automatic
- Driveline: Chain
- Starting system: Electric start
- Engine oil: 0.9 L
- Brakes (Front/Rear): Disc/Disc
- Brake operation (Front/Rear): Hand/Foot
- Tires (Front/Rear): 2.50-10 / 3.00-10
- Fuel capacity: 0.85 gal.
- Gross Weight: 182.98 lbs.
- Net Weight: 154.32 lbs.
- Max load: 110.23 lbs.
- Wheelbase: 43.31 inches
- Seat height: 23.2 inches
- Ground clearance: 7.48 inches
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 63x17.72x41.73 inches
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 46.26x15.35x23.62 inches